Hey, Hey, Hey!
Its Ruthie! I had a very, um, eventful day today. It all started this morning when I woke up to my sister, Sam, screaming. I sleep the latest of my family, so this morning was just like the others. All of my sisters were standing in my bedroom, dressed in purple. I climbed out of bed in my PINK pajamas, which is my favorite color. However, purple would have to be my second. "I told you Sam, I don't like Justin Bieber!" Rebecca sighed from the corner of the room. She was only wearing a purple scarf, obviously from Samantha's closet. "You guys, what is going on?" I asked, sleepy. "Samantha won 5 tickets to a Justin Bieber concert! AHH!" Kirsten explained. "What? When?" I wondered, suddenly alert. "Tonight!" "Count me out," said Rebecca. I dressed up in purple with a touch of pink and followed Josefina down the city streets to the concert arena. We were finally there when - "AHHHHH! JUSTIN BIEBER!" Fifty American Girls ran right past us, chasing a purple hat... OMG that was Justin Bieber! I joined the mob when suddenly... suddenly....
"RUTHIE, ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION????!!!!!!" I opened my eyes to find my teacher, Miss B, staring in to my eyes. "What is the answer to #6?" "Um.... uh...." I searched my mind for an answer. I couldn't believe I wasn't paying attention in class again! "One more time and you will get detention!" Miss B yelled. I sighed and *tried* to pay attention for the rest of class. I have an extremely active imagination. Its super cool - when used at the right times. One minute I'm in school, and the next, I'm somewhere else, someone else, in a totally cool new situation! Finally when I got home, I went over my best friend (besides Kit and Pippa), McKenna's house. She had just gotten back from gymnastics, and showed me some of her skills. I can almost do a cartwheel... Imagine if I was a champion gymnast?! :)
You can follow my adventures every day on my blog. I love to write, and my imagination gives me plenty of ideas! Maybe one day I will go to a Justin Bieber concert... I've got to go see what Samantha is up to... bye bye!
♥Ruthie
Oh, Ruthie!
ReplyDelete